Friday, January 22, 2010

Thanksgiving and Christmas

We had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas for our second time in Dubai. We were able to spend time with friends at a couple of dinner parties and enjoyed the authentic American food that goes with the times.

Camille and her good friend Tiffany showing off their pregnant bellies.
I still don't understand the urge.


The chefs in the kitchen for our Thanksgiving feast


Preparing our bodies for the food overdose.


Just wrapping up dinner.


Card games.




Trying to decide if anyone will notice me making my tenth trip to the dessert table at our Christmas party.


Christmas morning with Kitty wondering what we are up to this time.
I tried to give the illusion of a white Christmas outside, kind of hard when it was 75 degrees.


Sweet, a PSP game.




The lack of little projects around the house out here gave me the urge to build a cheap kitty litter box.


Receiving the seal of approval.


28 weeks.


Found this guy running around the park.


30 weeks.


Safa Park with Burj Dubai/Khalifa in the background.

2 comments:

Grandma Reenie said...

Love the new post to your blog!! And, I love the pics even more! I miss you both!!

Lynette said...

It won't be long until you have that little girl in your arms! I am so excited for you!